This is the season entrepreneurs gather around their families, keyboards or even mobile devices to reflect on the past year’s results. For some it is the height of the selling season for others it’s the wind-down since clients only thought is buying enough holiday stuffing to get through the season.
So let’s take a moment to reflect, just before you close out the books and launch yourself into tax season. What did you do right this year? Did you keep inspired? Did you create your story and even, just maybe, inspire others?
To help you get started here are 8 simple quotes to mull over and be thankful that you are an entrepreneur.
- Be brave take the hill, but first answer that question. What’s my hill? – Matthew McConaughey
- Go with your gut feeling. – Magnus Walker
- I found nothing in life is worthwhile unless you take risks, nothing. – Denzel Washington
- Remember life is a gym membership with a really complicated cancellation policy…..You are still alive act like it. – Rudy Francisco
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.” – Jessica Herrin
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it. – Roy Ash
- Your time is limited, so, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. – Steve Jobs
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
Let us know what you would add to this list?